Graham is an associate in the firm’s Tax and Tax Dispute Resolution practice groups and has established an active tax and corporate practice. Examples of Graham’s work include:
- Planning and implementing corporate structures and reorganizations
- Advising clients with respect to income tax, sales tax, excise and other tax positions, audits and assessments
- Representing corporations and other organizations throughout tax dispute resolution processes
- Performing all aspects of merger & acquisition representation from due diligence to closing
- Acting as agent for national and international law firms with respect to the laws of Atlantic Canada
- Advising start-ups from incorporation through operations, investments and exit
Prior to joining the firm, Graham clerked for the Justices of the Tax Court of Canada. He is currently enrolled in the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada’s In-Depth Tax Program.